miércoles

El Collar de las 15 Piedras


This story was told to me by my maternal grandmother at bedtimeFor years I thought that the story was product of her imagination, but when I grew up and I loved jewelry, I was consulting with all master's craftsmen who crossed my path, and thus can reconstruct the story and design of the necklace. It consists of 15 equidistant stones, without any stress in particular, making a simple but appealing necklace. To order your necklaces write to:

artesbijoux@yahoo.com.ar

Cost is $ 8.00 each, plus Postage
National and Worldwide Shipping


Esta historia me la contaba mi abuela materna por las noches...
Durante algunos años pensé que era fruto de su imaginación, pero cuando crecí y me apasioné con la joyería artesanal, fui consultando a los maestros artesanos que se cruzaban en mi camino; y así, pude reconstruir el relato y el diseño del collar.
Éste consiste en 15 piedras equidistantes, sin destacar ninguna en particular, logrando un sencillo pero muy sentador collar.
para encargar tu collar
artesbijoux@yahoo.com.ar
el costo es de $ 30 mas envio